FRIENDS AND FAMILY TEST
RESPONSES RECEIVED AUGUST 2018
All England GP Practices were contracted to implement the ‘Friends and Family Test’ from 1st December 2014 with results to be published monthly. The results are shown below:
“How likely are you to recommend our GP Practice to Friends and Family if they needed similar care or treatment?”
Extremely Likely 54.75% Likely 34.8%
Neither likely or Unlikely 5.2% Unlikely 3%
Extremely Unlikely 1.5% Don’t Know 0.75%
Responses were received from below ethnic groups
White British/Irish 0% Mixed 0% Asian/Asian British 0%
Black or Black British 0% Chinese 0% Other 0%
Not provided 100%
Responses were received from the below age groups
0-17 yr 0% 18-25yr 0% 26-40yr 0%
41-64yr 0% 65+yr 0% Not provided 100%
· Very good treatment
· On time appointment
· Excellent care
· I saw the doctor I normally see who was as usual friendly and extremely good
· Always found everyone very helpful & efficient
· Dr Lucy answered all my questions and made me feel at ease
· I always receive the best of care here with extremely friendly staff from every department!
· I got everything sorted that I needed to
· Never had trouble getting appointment, and everyone very pleasant, and I was told I had got a brain , but others don’t believe me x
· Very professional & approachable
· Carol Phillips is s lovely nurse and is very efficient
· As always it’s a professional practice but retains the human touch
· It is a very well run
· Personal service was great coupled with caring attitude
· Good service well happy, Dr very thorough
· The Drs really listen
· Dr Heath is so nice to talk to so understand
· Professional staff. The doctor listened to me and helped me with my problem.
· The Doctors in my surgery are very helpful and listen to my health problem. They always make sure that we understand clearly to their explaining about treatments or our conditions.
· Service when you are there is really good, I was able to book an appointment in advance as I needed one with a nurtse but if you need an appointment with a docor itâ€™s really difficult to a) get through to get an appointment as there is no queing system and b) when you do get through there arent any appointments left
· Very helpful and courteous
· Very helpful and understanding
· No problems appointment was on time and gp was professional
· Very good
· Always sorted Hazelwood practice as so many patients.Just have to remember the precher they are under.
· Great doctors
· approachable doctor, gave time and good comprehensive advice, and saw me at the time arranged.
· een to appointment time and doctor wildebore was able to recognise my symptoms straight away. I finally have the right medication to treat my condition. As always first class service
· I was there for a medicine prescription but doctor peter wildbore had scheduled a medication review as i had problems 1year ago with allergic reactions to several antibiotics. It was really comforting to have the time to talk through everything without being tied to a 10minute appointment. Very unhurried
· Excellent service from GP. Very knowledgeable and great â€˜bedside manner. Appointment available quickly and at a convenient time for us!"
· The consultation wasn’t rushed
· They just listen to you
· Helpful caring
· Very efficient and caring nothing too much trouble
· Wait to long for appointment
· Everything was satisfactory
· Staff are always brilliant can’t do enough for you
· Kindness and concern shown
· Trish Wildboar has been fantastic in the 18 months that she has handled my health issue. She has given sound treatment & advice whilst working in a very calming, reassuring, supporting and friendly manner.
· I have always been very happy with the advice and medications I have received
· Called at 8am, had an appointment at 8:20, seen by the doctor and dealt with by 8:35
· No complaints very helpful and kind Thank you
· Professional caring approach to my welfare.
· Very helpful with everything sorted and more
· The reason for a high score is I was told by text that I needed to visit for a check on one of my conditions so I rang up got a visit booked . Then I was reminded about my appointment by text about it with the chance to change it or cancel. I thought this was very good interaction with a patient
· Friendly & helpful listened to what I had to say
· I like the practice. Staff friendly and easy to book online appt etc.
· I needed my wound re packed which has caused me recent pain and discomfort.The nurse reassured me and completed the task with ease and in doing doing so no pain at all.I also spoke to the manager Becky who also acted in my best interests and helped with my continued rehabilitation..Well done staff.
· Short waiting time pleasant staff
· I can only iterate once again excellent service and the extra mile from Dr Peter Wildbore and Nurse Mandy. Professional, caring approach to my health. Very efficient and informative and always made me feel at ease. It's a lovely surgery and the receptionist always grests me with a lovely smile.
· Punctual, friendly
· Had problems with side effects off tablets and they fitted me in to see a doctor quickly very good xx
· The staff are friendly and compassionate when dealing with your illness / issue at the time which eases your fears.
· The nurse (Linda,Mandy,&other staff) are professional and polite at all times which puts your mind at ease.
· Friendly staff
· Online booking system. Phones can be constantly engaged
· Doctors excellent, improvement may be needed at reception.
· Happy to listen
· Sarah was great and thorough felt she cared
· Efficient service today , seen on time
· Good in every way
· Overall the service with the nurse was good!! But the problem is trying to get an appointment!!
· Careing and understanding receptionist Will try their best to get you an appointment or a telephone consultation
· Very friendly environment pleasant staff
· Helpful service, managed to get me in for a blood test on the day of calling
· Created the opportunity to provide blood sample to be taken at surgery as opposed to traveling to George Elliot which is areal pain.
· Linda is a very pleasant Lady
· It s ok but think the receptionist are a bit rude they seem to think they are drs when deciding if some ones call is urgent or not . Not very help ful but the drs are ok
· Receptionists very pleasant and helpful doctors very good and with a sense of humour.
· It was quite easy to make the appointment (once got through on phone) appointment was on time, the nurse was very approachable and friendly
· Can always get a phone call the same day and appointments on Saturdays are helpful. Most of the doctors are approachable, not all though.
· The Dr was very good
· Staff are very friendly and helpfu
· Very helpful staff but I do not know why you dont stagger times so the surgery can stay open at lunch times like vets do
· Very polite and caring gp
· Doctor was very helpful and easy to talk to
· The booking system is complicated & non urgent problems may have a long wait. The GP was excellent though & listened to me & offered investigations & talked me through medication
· Because last surgery iused was very poor
· Nurse today was pleasant and helpful
· Very caring and want to get to the root of the problem
· Friendly , professional and considerate bearing in mind my age.
· I had to wait a bit longer than I would have liked for appointment, but when It came round to it, there was near to no wait getting seen which helped with my situation
· Friendly and helpful but running a bit late
· Dealt with in a quick and efficient way
· GP (Chris Deane) very helpful and understanding; put me at ease straight away; listened to my concerns and put together a treatment plan and sorted relevant referrals
· Great Doctor’s and nurses. The reception staff are very helpful and I didn’t have to wait long to be seen.
· Very efficient blood test service
· The doctor took time to explain what I need to do/Understand
NEITHER/ LIKELY OR UNLIKELY:
· Very hard to get an appointment , can take up to an hour to get through on phone
· Hard to get appointments
· Dr Trish Wildbore extremely friendly and helpful. Telephoning to book appointments is extremely difficult..... line continually engaged or ringing out with no answer. Gp’s always very helpful.
· Normally I have no problems with my surgery but today I felt the nurse that saw me was stressed not at all pleasant
· It is often tricky to book the receptionists seem to do 2 jobs and this delays booking and cancelling appts. Blood tests at the hospital are absolutely ridiculous for working people.
· Already have to wait a long time for an appointment so don’t feel it’d be beneficial if more people were to join the surgery
· Rarely answer the phone and very difficult to get an appointment
· Not answering the phone. Not getting an appointment on the day the next day useless
· After seeing a nurse have tried to book a follow up appointment with GP. Lines continually engaged finally got through after 10.00am to be told all appointments have gone for today need to ring back again tomrrow from 8.00am or wait in the surgery from 8.00am. Cannot book an advance appoitment as the next one available is in two weeks time. Realy poor service.
· issues,with receptionist being unhelpful not booking me in
· No MRI results even though I was given reasurrance it would be after call and 8 days later and go didn't seem in good mood
· Wasnt informed on previous scans i had a benign tumour and since diagnosis very unhelpful over the telephone and unsympathetic making me feel more like a nuisance rather than being understanding. Dont feel comfortable ringing my doctor for advice.
· Rarely answer the phone and very difficult to get an appointment