FRIENDS AND FAMILY TEST
RESPONSES RECEIVED JULY 2018
All England GP Practices were contracted to implement the ‘Friends and Family Test’ from 1st December 2014 with results to be published monthly. The results are shown below:
“How likely are you to recommend our GP Practice to Friends and Family if they needed similar care or treatment?”
Extremely Likely 61% Likely 34%
Neither likely or Unlikely 3% Unlikely 1%
Extremely Unlikely 0% Don’t Know 1%
Responses were received from below ethnic groups
White British/Irish 0% Mixed 0% Asian/Asian British 0%
Black or Black British 0% Chinese 0% Other 0%
Not provided 100%
Responses were received from the below age groups
0-17 yr 0% 18-25yr 0% 26-40yr 0%
41-64yr 0% 65+yr 0% Not provided 100%
· Very Helpful
· The doctor listened and understood
· Efficient Friendly service
· Polite and efficient
· Excellent service, support and advise. I know they are extremely busy and have gone the extra mile to help me which I am extremely grateful. Always dealt with in a professional and polite manner.
· Really grateful for being given an appointment so quickly. Lovely people nurse and doctor
· Attentive, capable and caring team at Surgery
· I’ve always liked the practice they are very good
· Always brilliant staff
· Seen by Chris Dene quick efficient reassuring and polite Doctor always with a welcoming smile
· Experienced/knowlegable/polite nursing staff, treated with respect and questions asked fully answered. Signposted to emergency professional's should their services be needed. Excellent treatment received. Thank you all
· Everything is good !
· Got an appointment within the hour
· A great service from the entire teams - the only setback is the amount of calls to be made just to get an answer
· Polite staff
· Very thorough
· Very friendly professional staff.
· Dr & nurse were very efficient and informative, made me feel at ease
· For the majority of the time the practice is ok
· Helpful service and the nurse was very friendly and put me at ease
· I think the doctors are very good especially Dr Deane
· Prompt and efficient service and saw me on Saturday to fit in to my schedule
· When appts are few they are accommodating with ring backs
· Lovely doctor who listened to me first and then diagnosed
· Doctor really helpful
· i was happy with the consultation with the doctor and the help i got with getting my problem sorted"
· All round good experience
· I have always been treated well, excellent service
· NEVER REALLY HAD A PROBLEM WITH HAZELWOOD PRACTICE ALWAYS BEEN EXCELLENT. MY APPOINTMENT WAS FOR 7 STITCHES TO BE REMOVED. AT 11.55 GOT THERE AT 11.45 MORE OR LESS SEEN WITHIN 1 MIN BRILLIANT
· The nurse was extremely nice and helpful. She went though my diabetic review really well and gave me some great suggestions on help to help myself which is what I prefer when possible. For me full me 10+ marks for the nurse!
· Unlike some practices it is possible to get an urgent appointment if necessary. It sometimes takes a long time to get through on the phone but it is possible to go to the surgery and ask for a call back from a doctor
· Friendly and open doctor who created a safe space for me to talk privately, giving me good advice
· Helpful staff
· A very caring, professional approach to my care.
· It’s a lovely surgery and great team
· Friendly staff
· Very thorough
· GP was informative and reassuring
· No problem getting an appointment and the GP was helpful and professional
· Polite staff. Competent staff. Flexible in their approach.
· Always polite and accommodating with appointments as is possible
· Sarah was excellent
· I wanted to provide feedback specifically on Dr Quereshi. Her approach is so gentle, kind and understanding and she makes me feel so at ease and that my concerns are justified. Her knowledge is second to none and I really appreciate the ongoing support she is giving me. I want this to be fed back to her manager as i can’t express enough how appreciated this is.
· The Doctor actually listened to me and was very helpful and the receptionist was also very helpful
· Because the Doctor’s appointment time was spot on and my problem dealt with
· Dr Qwershi took time to understand and explain and made me feel comfortable
· I always have Linda to syringe my ears she’s very adept at not causing me any discomfort
· Like the service nearly got an appointment when needed or if a phone call. Very good Doctors
· I think the doctor ring back service is brilliant - I am very happy with Parkfield surgery service
· Call same morning from gp and action taken immediately
· Really good service from the practice nurse
· Please do not tell everyone how good dr heath is otherwise I will never get an appointment with him thanks
· Seen promptly.Very organised.Friendly staff
· Really friendly and helpful staff and doctors and nurses. Always managed to get an appointment
· Good service
· Quality of help is good, telephone access is poor.
· The doctor was excellent but the fact that i needed a blood test to coincide with my examination was impossible as I had to wait for a week after before I could have one
· I have always been able to get a conclusion to any problems I have, the only problem I have is trying to get through some times.
· Very attentive and interested in what I said
· "I was pleased and felt really comfortable with Dr Christopher Deane
· Consultation was on time, friendly, good advice given. Didn’t feel rushed and outcome was favourable.
· It depends on which doctor you see
· Dr Heath understood the problem and was helpful and supportive
· Nearly always satisfied as the practice is busy
· Very obliging keen to make suitable appointments to meet patients needs
· Booking an appointment is very difficult. When having a depo injection it would be better if the next appointment could be made while having the current injection. My past gp did this and it's much better. Saves struggling to get squeezed in with a specific nurse 2 weeks before
· Friendly staff
· Dr was very helpful and friendly today
· Very good GP
· Had this appointment booked for about a week got in surgery early and was called two minutes before my appointment time dr heath superb listening caring doctor
· The doctors and nurses are great, fine if you want to make routine appointments, the problem is the receptionists as there is no give with them in emergencies.
· You can NEVER get through for an appointment at least 120 redial calls unless I physically drive up
· Service was excellent but follow up required so will see how it goes
· friendly staff
· Carole was very welcoming and the visit was very friendly and professional. A pleasure. Surgery was very busy and Carole apologised that I had to wait but I only waited 15 min past apt time so I was perfectly happy. Well done
NEITHER/ LIKELY OR UNLIKELY:
· Too difficult to get an appointment when you need one. Too difficult to see the doctor you require. The surgery closes for lunch for an hour so you can’t ring during this time. Why don’t they introduce a staggered lunch break?
· I think everyone is used to phone calls not being answered and then finding out there are no appointments available
· Extremely bad service when booking appointments
· I have to have 4 visits to get my blood pressure,blood test for cholesterol. My urine tested then I have to follow each one up. One visit used to do it all in one go
· Its got too many pathetic as it is.