Back to News
Posted on 28 Feb 2020
As you are aware the UK is taking action to prevent the possible spread of cronavirus. We are monitoring and following the advice given by the Public Heath England.
The current advice is very clear and one we also ask you to be aware of.Its really important that we safeguard all our families and staff so ask that you act in accordance with this advice.
If you have returned from these specific areas since February 19,you should call NHS 111 and stay indoors and avoid contact with other people even if you do not have symptoms:
- Specific lockdown areas in Northen Italy as deignated byt the Goverment of Italy:Codogno,Castiglione d'Adda,Casalpusterlengo,Fombio,Maleo,Somaglia,bertonico,terranova dei Passerini,Cstelgerundo,San Fiorano and Vo'Euganeo
- Special care zones in South Korea as designated by the Goverment of Republic of South Korea
Hubei province (returned in 14 days)If you
If you have returned from these areas since February 19th and develop symptoms however mild,you should stay indoors at home and avoid contact with people immediately and call NHS 111.
- Northan Italy
Every care should be also taken to ensure that we are following a strict hygiene regime including:
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not hands) when you cough or snezze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediatley
- Wash your hands with soap and water often-use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water not available.
- Try to aviod people who are unwell